Introduction to Sleep Medicine (CB3)| 13 CE Credits
Dental Sleep Medicine is a journey for each and every patient. Dentists and their team members must be able to navigate each patient through this voyage.
This course will follow a typical sleep apnea patient on their journey from start to finish. It starts with identifying, screening, and diagnosing our obstructive sleep apnea patients. Once patients are diagnosed, an oral appliance must be selected, fabricated, and delivered. This also includes follow-up care and how to avoid the complications that arise with oral appliances. Lastly, the course will discuss the business side of dental sleep medicine, how to bill for oral appliances and how to grow dental sleep medicine in your practice.
Participants Will Learn:
The basics of Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
How to screen and diagnose a patient with a Home Sleep Test (HST).
How to select, fabricate and mitigate complications with oral appliance therapy (OAT)
The business aspects of dental sleep medicine. Including, medical billing and how to create a dental sleep medicine practice by fostering relationships in the medical field.
- $3,995 Doctors
- $1,495 Team Members*
- 13 CE Credits
- Jonathan Ford, D.D.S
Location:CDOCS Campus, Scottsdale, AZ
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants (CL1)
- Fundamentals of CEREC Dentistry (CL2)
- Introduction to Digital Impressions and 3D Printing (CP1)
- Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC (CL3)
- Anterior Esthetics with CEREC (CL4)
- Comprehensive Restorative Care with a Digital Workflow (CL5)
- Advanced CEREC Software Mastery (CL6)
- The Next Level of Esthetics with CEREC (CL7)
- Cone Beam Basic Training (CB1)
- Advanced Cone Beam Diagnostics (CB2)
- Introduction to Sleep Medicine (CB3)
- Fundamentals of Endodontic Therapy (CE1)
- Advanced Concepts in Endodontics Therapy (CE2)
- Fundamentals of Implant Planning & Surgery (CI1)
- Fundamentals of Oral Surgery for the General Practitioner (CI7)
- Fundamentals of Guided Implant Surgery with Cone Beam (CI2)
- Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3a)
- Advanced Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3b)
- Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy (CI4)
- Implants in the Esthetic Zone (CI5)
- Comprehensive Digital Implant Workflow: Plan, Print, Place, and Restore (CI6)
- Fundamentals of Clear Aligner Therapy (CO1)
- Advanced Understanding in Clear Aligner Therapy (CO2)