Advanced Concepts in Endodontics Therapy (CE2)| 13 CE Credits Prerequisites: Fundamentals of Endodontic Therapy (CE1) is Required.
This course builds on Fundamentals of Endodontic Therapy workshop and extends your endodontic knowledge to the next level. With extensive hands-on exercises and using advanced diagnostic tools participants will be able to perform cases of increasing complexity such as complex root morphology, difficult to anesthetize cases and more. Each step in the root canal process will be enhanced to cover more complex situations and cases. In addition to basic filing techniques, participants will learn more advanced filing techniques such as how to use both reciprocation and rotary techniques to overcome challenging anatomy. Additional obturation methods will be discussed and utilized in the hands on portion to ensure a 3D seal of the canal system.
It is recommended that our Endodontics courses are taken in order. The Fundamentals of Endodontic Therapy workshop is strongly recommended as a prerequisite to Advanced Concepts in Endodontics Therapy.
Staff seating is limited and on a first come, first serve basis.
Participants Will Learn:
Applying CBCT to all portions of the root canal therapy
Learn how to create the proper access cavity using advanced techniques, including high and low speed burs with a deeper understanding how ultrasonics can be implemented to deal with more challenging anatomy
Identify when to use reciprocation, rotary or a combination of instruments to create straight-line access, glidepath and overcome difficult anatomy
Familiarize yourself with the different file technologies to hybridize your current techniques to create an appropriate shape for a wider variety of cases
Utilize several different methods of obturation. Mastering techniques from classical vertical compaction, continuous wave to carrier based obturation
Identifying the most common mistakes in root canal therapy and then learning how to repair, recover and avoid these mistakes for more successful overall treatment
IMPORTANT: Each participant for the workshop must bring extracted teeth mounted in a plaster block. For this workshop, please bring 2 premolars, 3 maxillary molars, and 2 mandibular molars mounted in stone. The following video shows how to mount the teeth:
We will not have extra extracted teeth for participants who forget to bring their teeth.
- $3,995 Doctors
- $1,495 Team Members*
- 13 CE Credits
- Diwakar Kinra, D.D.S.
- Matthew Chesler, D.D.S.
Location:CDOCS Campus, Scottsdale, AZ
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
Give us a call at 877.295.4276 or email us.
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants (CL1)
- Fundamentals of CEREC Dentistry (CL2)
- Introduction to Digital Impressions and 3D Printing (CP1)
- Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC (CL3)
- Anterior Esthetics with CEREC (CL4)
- Comprehensive Restorative Care with a Digital Workflow (CL5)
- Advanced CEREC Software Mastery (CL6)
- The Next Level of Esthetics with CEREC (CL7)
- Cone Beam Basic Training (CB1)
- Advanced Cone Beam Diagnostics (CB2)
- Introduction to Sleep Medicine (CB3)
- Fundamentals of Endodontic Therapy (CE1)
- Advanced Concepts in Endodontics Therapy (CE2)
- Fundamentals of Implant Planning & Surgery (CI1)
- Fundamentals of Oral Surgery for the General Practitioner (CI7)
- Fundamentals of Guided Implant Surgery with Cone Beam (CI2)
- Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3a)
- Advanced Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3b)
- Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy (CI4)
- Implants in the Esthetic Zone (CI5)
- Comprehensive Digital Implant Workflow: Plan, Print, Place, and Restore (CI6)
- Fundamentals of Clear Aligner Therapy (CO1)
- Advanced Understanding in Clear Aligner Therapy (CO2)