Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy (CI4) | 13 CE CreditsPrerequisites: Fundamentals of Guided Implant Surgery with Cone Beam (CI1)
Advanced Surgical Guided Implant Dentistry (CI2)
Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Therapy (CI3) | Where Do I Start?
This 2-day workshop will take participants through the full digital workflow on how to treat a fully edentulous patient. Utilizing CEREC and cone beam, users will learn the tips and tricks for a systematic workflow for treatment planning, designing and executing full arch implant therapy for patients.
Designed for users that have completed previous levels of CDOCS implant training, this intensive workshop will give you the tools you need to treat a fully edentulous patient with a completely digital workflow. All aspects of the CEREC chairside and inLab workflow relevant to the process will be discussed in this workshop.
Although the concepts learned in the workshop will feature Denstply Sirona implant products for the hands on sessions, the concepts can be applied to any implant system.
Staff seating is limited and on a first come, first serve basis.
Participants Will Learn:
- $3,495 Doctors
Available at the Scottsdale Campus (Scottsdale, AZ) location
- 13 CE Credits
- Farhad Boltchi, DMD, MS
- Sean Han, CDT
- Amirali Zandinejad DDS , MSc, FITI
Locations:CDOCS Campus, Scottsdale, AZ
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
CDOCS Campus, Charlotte, NC
13320 Ballantyne Corporate Place
Charlotte, NC 28277
Map & Directions
- Fundamentals of CEREC Dentistry (CL2)
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants (CL1)
- Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC (CL3)
- Anterior Esthetics with CEREC (CL4)
- Comprehensive Restorative Care with a Digital Workflow (CL5)
- Advanced CEREC Software Mastery (CL6)
- Cone Beam Basic Training (CB1)
- Advanced Cone Beam Diagnostics (CB2)
- Introduction to Sleep Medicine (CB3)
- Fundamentals of Endodontic Therapy (CE1)
- Advanced Concepts in Endodontics Therapy (CE2)
- Fundamentals of Guided Implant Surgery with Cone Beam (CI1)
- Advanced Surgical Guided Implant Dentistry (CI2)
- Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3)
- Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy (CI4)
- Implants in the Esthetic Zone (CI5)
- Comprehensive Digital Implant Workflow: Plan, Print, Place, and Restore (CI6)
- Fundamentals of Clear Aligner Therapy (CO1)
- Advanced Understanding in Clear Aligner Therapy (CO2)