Advanced Surgical Guided Implant Dentistry | 20 CE CreditsPrerequisites: Fundamentals of Guided Implant Surgery | Where Do I Start?
o The second workshop in the CDOCS implant curriculum will build upon the knowledge learned in the Fundamentals of Surgical Guided Implant Surgery workshop. This second workshop in the series will focus on more advanced treatment planning of multiunit and complex implant cases. Participants will learn the different techniques for fabricating surgical guides. Hands on exercises include implant placement in pig jaws to simulate a live environment. This second workshop is designed to give the participant a broader and deeper foundation of implant knowledge including all of the armamentarium that is needed to facilitate implant placement by the clinician.
Participants Will Learn:
• Appreciate the advantages of guided surgery over current freehand techniques
• The fundamentals, differences, indications, and step-by-step directions for the various surgical guide options available within the CEREC-Cone Beam integration workflow
• Advanced case treatment planning with CEREC and Cone Beam integration
• Systemic Evaluation
• Implant Surgery workspace setup
• Drill speeds, irrigation solutions, anesthetics and complications with hands on implant placement
• Addressing complications associated with implant placement
• Review of suturing techniques
• Hands-on implant placement in pig jaws.
• Fabrication options for surgical guides for complex guided implant placement
• Hygiene and maintenance protocols for dental implants
• Prevention and treatment of peri-implantitis
- $3,295 Doctors
- $1,995 Team Members*
- 20 CE Credits
- Farhad Boltchi, D.M.D., M.S. and Doug Smail, D.D.S.
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
To register, please fill out the online form, or give us a call...
- Fundamentals of CEREC Dentistry (Formerly Level 2)
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants
- Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC (Formerly Level 3)
- Anterior Esthetics with CEREC (Formerly Level 4A)
- Comprehensive Restorative Care with a Digital Workflow (Formerly Level 4B)
- Advanced CEREC Software Mastery (Formerly Level 5)
- Fundamentals of Clear Aligner Therapy
- Clear Aligner Therapy in Advanced Cases
- Fundamentals of Endodontic Therapy
- Advanced Concepts in Endodontics Therapy
- Fundamentals of Guided Implant Surgery
- Advanced Surgical Guided Implant Dentistry
- Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (Formerly ICB)
- Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy (Formerly ICC)
- Implants in the Esthetic Zone
- Cone Beam Basic Training
- Advanced Cone beam Diagnostics
- Fundamentals of Surgical Guided Implant Surgery With Cone Beam