Advanced Surgical Guided Implant Dentistry (CI2) | 13 CE CreditsPrerequisites: Fundamentals of Guided Implant Surgery with Cone Beam (CI1) | Where Do I Start?
The second workshop in the CDOCS implant curriculum will build upon the knowledge learned in the Fundamentals of Surgical Guided Implant Surgery workshop. This second workshop in the series will focus on more advanced treatment planning of multiunit and complex implant cases. Participants will learn the different techniques for fabricating surgical guides. Hands on exercises include implant placement in pig jaws to simulate a live environment. This second workshop is designed to give the participant a broader and deeper foundation of implant knowledge including all of the armamentarium that is needed to facilitate implant placement by the clinician.
Although the concepts learned in the workshop will feature Denstply Sirona implant products for the hands on sessions, the concepts can be applied to any implant system.
Staff seating is limited and on a first come, first serve basis.
Participants Will Learn:
Appreciate the advantages of guided surgery over current freehand techniques
The fundamentals, differences, indications, and step-by-step directions for the various surgical guide options available within the CEREC-Cone Beam integration workflow
Advanced case treatment planning with CEREC and Cone Beam integration
Implant Surgery workspace setup
Drill speeds, irrigation solutions, anesthetics and complications with hands on implant placement
Addressing complications associated with implant placement
Review of suturing techniques
Hands-on implant placement in pig jaws.
Fabrication options for surgical guides for complex guided implant placement
Hygiene and maintenance protocols for dental implants
Prevention and treatment of peri-implantitis
- $3,495 Doctors
- $1,195 Team Members*
- 13 CE Credits
- Farhad Boltchi, D.M.D., M.S.
- Doug Smail, D.D.S.
Location:CDOCS Campus, Scottsdale, AZ
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
- Fundamentals of CEREC Dentistry (CL2)
- Introduction to Sleep Medicine (CB3)
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants (CL1)
- Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC (CL3)
- Anterior Esthetics with CEREC (CL4)
- Comprehensive Restorative Care with a Digital Workflow (CL5)
- Advanced CEREC Software Mastery (CL6)
- Fundamentals of Clear Aligner Therapy (CO1)
- Advanced Understanding in Clear Aligner Therapy (CO2)
- Fundamentals of Endodontic Therapy (CE1)
- Advanced Concepts in Endodontics Therapy (CE2)
- Fundamentals of Guided Implant Surgery with Cone Beam (CI1)
- Advanced Surgical Guided Implant Dentistry (CI2)
- Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3)
- Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy (CI4)
- Implants in the Esthetic Zone (CI5)
- Cone Beam Basic Training (CB1)
- Advanced Cone Beam Diagnostics (CB2)