Comprehensive Restorative Care with a Digital Workflow (Formerly Level 4B) | 13 CE CreditsPrerequisites: Level 4A Mastering Multiple Anterior and Esthetic Cases with CEREC. Level 2 CEREC Foundation - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice. Spear’s Facially Generated Treatment Planning workshop completion encouraged. | Where Do I Start?
CEREC goes beyond just single-tooth dentistry. This workshop is a natural extension of Esthetic Excellence with CEREC workshop where participants will learn techniques for comprehensive cases including: how to perform virtual wax-ups, basic fundamentals of smile design and how to stage full mouth cases. All CDOCS.com hands-on workshops are conducted on Omnicams or Primescans utilizing the latest CEREC software. Patterson and Henry Schein Dental training vouchers accepted.
Participants Will Learn:
Design fundamentals of larger anterior cases
Everything you need to create a virtual waxup and how you can do it with the lab or by yourself
How to use a virtual wax-up to design your restorations
How to 3D print virtual wax-ups or integrate them directly into your CEREC software completely digitally
Basic fundamentals of smile design and patient motivation to create value for the case
How to stage an entire arch or a full mouth reconstruction using very simple principals
Material selection for comprehensive cases
Participants will execute a full upper arch case
- $3,295 Doctors
Available at the Scottsdale Campus (Scottsdale, AZ) location
- 13 CE Credits
- Mike Skramstad, D.D.S.
- Meena Barsoum, D.M.D.
- Mark Fleming, D.D.S.
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
Dentsply Sirona Academy - Charlotte
13320 Ballantyne Corporate Place
Charlotte, NC 28277
Map & Directions
To register, please fill out the online form, or give us a call...
- Fundamentals of CEREC Dentistry (Formerly Level 2)
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants
- Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC (Formerly Level 3)
- Anterior Esthetics with CEREC (Formerly Level 4A)
- Comprehensive Restorative Care with a Digital Workflow (Formerly Level 4B)
- Advanced CEREC Software Mastery (Formerly Level 5)
- Fundamentals of Clear Aligner Therapy
- Clear Aligner Therapy in Advanced Cases
- Fundamentals of Endodontic Therapy
- Advanced Concepts in Endodontics Therapy
- Fundamentals of Guided Implant Surgery with Cone Beam
- Advanced Surgical Guided Implant Dentistry
- Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (Formerly ICB)
- Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy (Formerly ICC)
- Implants in the Esthetic Zone
- Cone Beam Basic Training
- Advanced Cone Beam Diagnostics
- Fundamentals of Guided Implant Surgery With Cone Beam