CDOCS.com Would Like to Thank the Following Companies for their Contributions
CDOCS.com's standards and criteria are designed to ensure that:
- Our programs are independent of direct and indirect commercial influence.
- And commercial relationships existing between CDOCS.com and/or commercial company and its products are fully disclosed to participants.
- CDOCS.com's resident faculty assumes responsibility for ensuring the content quality and scientific integrity of all continuing education activities.
- We disclose to participants any monetary or special interest that CDOCS.com has with any company whose products are discussed in its continuing education activities. Disclosure is made in promotional materials and in educational presentations.
- Our resident faculty ensures that a balanced view of all therapeutic options is presented and that any promotional nature of the activity is fully disclosed. Whenever possible, generic names are used to contribute to the impartiality of the program presented.
- Our resident faculty assumes responsibility for taking steps to protect against and/or disclose any conflict of interest of the visiting faculty/instructors assisting with courses.