Implants in the Esthetic Zone (CI5)| 13 CE Credits Prerequisites: Previous implant placement experience recommended
This workshop will focus on optimizing the esthetics for implants placed in the esthetic zone. We will discuss esthetic risk assessments, atraumatic extraction techniques to preserve bone, implant placement techniques to minimize tissue loss and more. Restorative topics such as proper abutment selection, material selection for optimal techniques will also be discussed.
Although the concepts learned in the workshop will feature Denstply Sirona implant products for the hands on sessions, the concepts can be applied to any implant system.
Staff seating is limited and on a first come, first serve basis.
Participants Will Learn:
- $3,995 Doctors
- $1,495 Team Members*
- 13 CE Credits
- Farhad Boltchi, D.M.D., M.S.
- Shivi Gupta, D.M.D.
Location:CDOCS Campus, Scottsdale, AZ
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants (CL1)
- Fundamentals of CEREC Dentistry (CL2)
- Introduction to Digital Impressions and 3D Printing (CP1)
- Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC (CL3)
- Anterior Esthetics with CEREC (CL4)
- Comprehensive Restorative Care with a Digital Workflow (CL5)
- Advanced CEREC Software Mastery (CL6)
- The Next Level of Esthetics with CEREC (CL7)
- Cone Beam Basic Training (CB1)
- Advanced Cone Beam Diagnostics (CB2)
- Introduction to Sleep Medicine (CB3)
- Fundamentals of Endodontic Therapy (CE1)
- Advanced Concepts in Endodontics Therapy (CE2)
- Fundamentals of Implant Planning & Surgery (CI1)
- Fundamentals of Oral Surgery for the General Practitioner (CI7)
- Fundamentals of Guided Implant Surgery with Cone Beam (CI2)
- Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3a)
- Advanced Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3b)
- Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy (CI4)
- Implants in the Esthetic Zone (CI5)
- Comprehensive Digital Implant Workflow: Plan, Print, Place, and Restore (CI6)
- Fundamentals of Clear Aligner Therapy (CO1)
- Advanced Understanding in Clear Aligner Therapy (CO2)