CEREC Advanced – Advanced CEREC Software Mastery (Formerly Level 5) | 20 CE CreditsPrerequisites: None. | Where Do I Start?
CEREC software has become more advanced and when coupled with additional softwares, it opens a whole realm of possibilities for individual clinicians.
The Level 5 workshop sets the foundation to execute more comprehensive digital workflows using a combination of the CEREC, CEREC Ortho, Exocad, and inLab 19 CAD software. Attendees will learn how these software allow us to maximize control, efficiency and profitability of procedures such as orthodontics, dentures, and wax-ups like never before. Course attendees will also understand which procedures can be done totally in their office and very specific instruction on how to use a digital lab for more complex treatments. The workshop is hands-on, intensive and allows doctors to design, export and mill a multitude of restorations.
All CDOCS.com hands-on workshops are conducted on Omnicams or Primescans, utilizing the latest CEREC software.
Participants Will Learn:
Digital aligner treatment using SureSmile
How to manufacture in-office aligners using SureSmile and 3D printing
Digital Denture workflow for all clinical scenarios including: existing denture patients, immediate denture patients and implant locator patients
Using inLab Model Module to create solid models, removable dies and implant models
Using inLab Splint Module to design Digital splints that can be 3D printed in-office
Understand how to use the inLab software to create digital wax-ups
Understand the Connect Case Center Inbox software and how this integrates with inLab and Exocad software
Introduction to the Exocad Smile Creator software
Learn the Biocopy Merge technique for completely digital anterior wax-up process
Learn how to move a case from inLab or Exocad into the CEREC software to mill
- $5,495 Doctors
- $1,995 Team Members*
- 20 CE Credits
- Meena Barsoum, D.M.D.
- Mike Skramstad, D.D.S.
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
To register, please fill out the online form, or give us a call...
- CEREC Foundation - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice (Formerly Level 2)
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants
- CEREC Implants Restorative – Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC (Formerly Level 3)
- CEREC Esthetics– Mastering Multiple Anterior and Esthetic Cases with CEREC (Formerly Level 4A)
- CEREC Full Arch– Treating Comprehensive Cases with a Digital Workflow (Formerly Level 4B)
- CEREC Advanced – Advanced CEREC Software Mastery (Formerly Level 5)
- Fundamentals of Clear Aligner Therapy
- Chairside Fabrication of Clear Aligners
- Fundamentals of Endodontic Therapy
- Advanced Endodontic Therapy
- Fundamental of Surgical Guided Implant Surgery
- Advanced Surgical Guided Implant Dentistry
- Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (Formerly ICB)
- Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy (Formerly ICC)
- Implants in the Esthetic Zone
- Cone Beam Basic Training
- Cone Beam Diagnostics (Formerly CBR: Cone Beam Radiology)
- Fundamentals of Surgical Guided Implant Surgery With Cone Beam