Advanced CEREC Software Mastery (CL6)| 13 CE Credits Prerequisites: Anterior Esthetics with CEREC (CL4) is Required.
Comprehensive Restorative Care with a Digital Workflow (CL5) is Recommended.
This course is not for the faint of heart! CEREC software has become more advanced and when coupled with additional software versions, it opens a whole realm of possibilities for individual clinicians. This workshop sets the foundation to execute more comprehensive digital workflows using a combination of the CEREC and inLab 20 CAD software.
Attendees will learn how these softwares allow us to maximize control, efficiency and profitability of procedures like never before learning procedures such as digital waxups, splints, 3D printing model software and implant restorations. Course attendees will also understand which procedures can be done exclusively in their office and learn very specific instruction on how to use a digital lab for more complex treatments. The workshop is hands-on, intensive and allows doctors to design, export and instructions on how to mill a multitude of restorations.
All CDOCS hands-on workshops are conducted on workstations, utilizing the latest CEREC software. Patterson, Henry Schein and Clinical Accelerator vouchers accepted.
This is not an introductory course and is recommended for advanced users.
Staff seating is limited and on a first come, first serve basis. Bringing more than two assistants is highly discouraged due to spacing.
Participants Will Learn:
Using inLab Model Module to create solid/hollow models, removable dies and implant models
Using inLab Splint Module to design Digital splints that can be 3D printed in-office
Understand how to use the inLab software to create digital wax-ups
Understand how to integrate 3D printing, specifically the Primeprint solution into the practice
Understand how to use the basic features of the inLab CAM software to print appliances and manufacture restorations
Learn how to restore implants and implant bridges using the inLab software
Learn the Biocopy Merge technique for completely digital anterior and full arch restorative workflows
Learn how to move a case from inLab into the CEREC software to mill
Learn how to optimize your practice workflows with the addition of simple, easy to use hardware solutions.
- $3,995 Doctors
- $1,495 Team Members*
- 13 CE Credits
- Meena Barsoum, D.M.D.
- Dan Butterman, D.D.S.
Location:CDOCS Campus, Scottsdale, AZ
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants (CL1)
- Fundamentals of CEREC Dentistry (CL2)
- Introduction to Digital Impressions and 3D Printing (CP1)
- Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC (CL3)
- Anterior Esthetics with CEREC (CL4)
- Comprehensive Restorative Care with a Digital Workflow (CL5)
- Advanced CEREC Software Mastery (CL6)
- The Next Level of Esthetics with CEREC (CL7)
- Cone Beam Basic Training (CB1)
- Advanced Cone Beam Diagnostics (CB2)
- Introduction to Sleep Medicine (CB3)
- Fundamentals of Endodontic Therapy (CE1)
- Advanced Concepts in Endodontics Therapy (CE2)
- Fundamentals of Implant Planning & Surgery (CI1)
- Fundamentals of Oral Surgery for the General Practitioner (CI7)
- Fundamentals of Guided Implant Surgery with Cone Beam (CI2)
- Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3a)
- Advanced Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3b)
- Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy (CI4)
- Implants in the Esthetic Zone (CI5)
- Comprehensive Digital Implant Workflow: Plan, Print, Place, and Restore (CI6)
- Fundamentals of Clear Aligner Therapy (CO1)
- Advanced Understanding in Clear Aligner Therapy (CO2)