The Next Level of Esthetics with CEREC (CL7) | 13 CE CreditsPrerequisites: Anterior Esthetics with CEREC (CL4)
This workshop is a follow up to the CDOCS Anterior Esthetics with CEREC (CL4) workshop.
In this workshop, the primary focus is to take CEREC designed and milled crowns and make the final restorations as esthetic as possible using all the smile design principles taught in CL4 and this workshop. The goal is to precisely create CEREC crowns that mirror line angles, zenith, axial inclination, transitions zones, etc. to a special working model.
Working with the CEREC software will NOT be covered. Attendees are expected to have already taken the CL4 workshop or have a thorough understanding of the CEREC software with regards to designing and milling. Participants will use a uniquely designed model that each will contour precisely crowns #9-11 to mirror the contralateral teeth.
Globally, the course will focus on photography, case presentation, color and shade selection, contouring, staining and glazing as well as final esthetic cementation of an anterior case. Staff participation is encouraged. Bringing more than two assistants is highly discouraged due to spacing.
Participants Will Learn:
Fundamentals of photography for documentation as well as advanced portrait and social media photography.
Effective communication to help patients say yes to treatment.
Establishing your brand as THE cosmetic and esthetic dentist in the community.
Optimizing shade selection for the best esthetic result.
Efficient contouring techniques to ensure the most esthetic restoration possible.
Staining and glazing tips and tricks to rival laboratory restorations.
Polishing techniques for the pros.
Effective cementation tips to ensure success and minimize stress.
- $3,495 Doctors
- $1,195 Team Members*
- 13 CE Credits
- Dr. Brian LeSage
Location:CDOCS Campus, Scottsdale, AZ
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
Give us a call at 877.295.4276 or email us.
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants (CL1)
- Fundamentals of CEREC Dentistry (CL2)
- Introduction to Digital Impressions and 3D Printing (CP1)
- Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC (CL3)
- Anterior Esthetics with CEREC (CL4)
- Comprehensive Restorative Care with a Digital Workflow (CL5)
- Advanced CEREC Software Mastery (CL6)
- The Next Level of Esthetics with CEREC (CL7)
- Cone Beam Basic Training (CB1)
- Advanced Cone Beam Diagnostics (CB2)
- Introduction to Sleep Medicine (CB3)
- Fundamentals of Endodontic Therapy (CE1)
- Advanced Concepts in Endodontics Therapy (CE2)
- Fundamentals of Implant Planning & Surgery (CI1)
- Fundamentals of Guided Implant Surgery with Cone Beam (CI2)
- Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3a)
- Advanced Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3b)
- Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy (CI4)
- Implants in the Esthetic Zone (CI5)
- Comprehensive Digital Implant Workflow: Plan, Print, Place, and Restore (CI6)
- Fundamentals of Clear Aligner Therapy (CO1)
- Advanced Understanding in Clear Aligner Therapy (CO2)