Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3a)| 13 CE Credits Prerequisites: Previous implant placement experience recommended.
**It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED you take this workshop and Advanced Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3b) in one back-to-back Thursday-Sunday trip to Scottsdale or Charlotte**
This course will build upon the knowledge learned in the first two courses in the CDOCS implant curriculum. This workshop in the series will focus on more advanced treatment planning of complex implant cases and provide an in-depth introduction to various bone grafting procedures.
Participants will learn incision and suturing techniques specific to bone grafting, basic socket grafting techniques, and simultaneous bone grafting in conjunction with implant placement.
This workshop is designed to give the participant a broader and deeper foundation of implant knowledge including all of the armamentarium that is needed to facilitate implant placement by the clinician.
Although the concepts learned in the workshop will feature Dentsply Sirona implant products for the hands-on sessions, the concepts can be applied to any implant system.
Participants Will Learn:
Learn the appropriate surgical armamentarium for bone and soft tissue grafting
Learn predictable soft tissue flap management and suturing techniques
Learn how to choose the appropriate type of bone grafts, membranes, and soft tissue grafting materials for specific indications
Learn how to incorporate platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) technology
Learn predictable socket grafting techniques
Learn predictable bone grafting and transcrestal sinus lift techniques
Learn how to harvest autogenous connective tissue grafts
Learn how to perform soft tissue grafting in esthetic dental implant therapy
Learn predictable esthetic implant dentistry strategies
Learn predictable staged ridge augmentation and lateral window sinus lift techniques
Learn how to minimize complications and treat complications in conjunction with bone and soft tissue grafting
- $3,995 Doctors
Available at the Scottsdale Campus (Scottsdale, AZ) location
- 13 CE Credits
- Farhad Boltchi, D.M.D., M.S.
Locations:CDOCS Campus, Scottsdale, AZ
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
CDOCS Campus, Charlotte, NC
13320 Ballantyne Corporate Place
Charlotte, NC 28277
Map & Directions
Give us a call at 877.295.4276 or email us.
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants (CL1)
- Fundamentals of CEREC Dentistry (CL2)
- Introduction to Digital Impressions and 3D Printing (CP1)
- Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC (CL3)
- Anterior Esthetics with CEREC (CL4)
- Comprehensive Restorative Care with a Digital Workflow (CL5)
- Advanced CEREC Software Mastery (CL6)
- The Next Level of Esthetics with CEREC (CL7)
- Cone Beam Basic Training (CB1)
- Advanced Cone Beam Diagnostics (CB2)
- Introduction to Sleep Medicine (CB3)
- Fundamentals of Endodontic Therapy (CE1)
- Advanced Concepts in Endodontics Therapy (CE2)
- Fundamentals of Implant Planning & Surgery (CI1)
- Fundamentals of Oral Surgery for the General Practitioner (CI7)
- Fundamentals of Guided Implant Surgery with Cone Beam (CI2)
- Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3a)
- Advanced Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3b)
- Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy (CI4)
- Implants in the Esthetic Zone (CI5)
- Comprehensive Digital Implant Workflow: Plan, Print, Place, and Restore (CI6)
- Fundamentals of Clear Aligner Therapy (CO1)
- Advanced Understanding in Clear Aligner Therapy (CO2)