Advanced Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3b) | 13 CE CreditsPrerequisites: Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Surgery (CI3a)
**It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED you take this workshop and Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3a) in one back-to-back Thursday-Sunday trip to Scottsdale or Charlotte**
The advanced Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting workshop will allow you to take your education further and learn more advanced techniques such as advanced bone grafting and soft tissue development. This workshop will allow you to take your education further and learn more advanced surgical techniques.
This 2-day workshop is designed for advanced users and those who want to learn more ways to treat their implant patients ideally and predictably. This workshop will show you the latest techniques, materials, and procedures to provide the most ideal dental implant therapy.
The focus of this workshop will be advanced bone and soft tissue grafting in digital dental implant therapy. We will focus on predictable techniques of soft tissue flap management, suturing, advanced socket grafting with not just bone but also soft tissue grafts, soft tissue grafting in esthetic sites, connective tissue graft harvesting techniques, simultaneous bone grafting with implant placement techniques, predictable transcrestal sinus lift techniques, and esthetic implant dentistry strategies. We will also cover staged bone grafts/ridge augmentation techniques.
Although the concepts learned in the workshop will feature Denstply Sirona implant products for the hands on sessions, the concepts can be applied to any implant system.
When applicable, we highly recommend you attend Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Surgery (CI3a) and this workshop back-to-back in one Thursday-Sunday visit.
Participants Will Learn:
The appropriate surgical armamentarium for bone and soft tissue grafting
Predictable soft tissue flap management and suturing techniques
How to choose the appropriate type of bone grafts, membranes, and soft tissue grafting materials for specific indications
How to incorporate platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) technology and other biological modifiers
Predictable socket grafting techniques
Learn predictable bone grafting and transcrestal sinus lift techniques
Learn how to harvest autogenous connective tissue grafts
Learn how to perform soft tissue grafting in esthetic dental implant therapy
Learn predictable staged ridge augmentation techniques
Learn how to minimize complications and treat complications in conjunction with bone and soft tissue grafting
- $3,495 Doctors
- $1,195 Team Members*
- 13 CE Credits
- Farhad Boltchi, D.M.D., M.S.
Location:CDOCS Campus, Scottsdale, AZ
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants (CL1)
- Fundamentals of CEREC Dentistry (CL2)
- Introduction to Digital Impressions and 3D Printing (CP1)
- Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC (CL3)
- Anterior Esthetics with CEREC (CL4)
- Comprehensive Restorative Care with a Digital Workflow (CL5)
- Advanced CEREC Software Mastery (CL6)
- The Next Level of Esthetics with CEREC (CL7)
- Cone Beam Basic Training (CB1)
- Advanced Cone Beam Diagnostics (CB2)
- Introduction to Sleep Medicine (CB3)
- Fundamentals of Endodontic Therapy (CE1)
- Advanced Concepts in Endodontics Therapy (CE2)
- Fundamentals of Implant Planning & Surgery (CI1)
- Fundamentals of Guided Implant Surgery with Cone Beam (CI2)
- Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3a)
- Advanced Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3b)
- Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy (CI4)
- Implants in the Esthetic Zone (CI5)
- Comprehensive Digital Implant Workflow: Plan, Print, Place, and Restore (CI6)
- Fundamentals of Clear Aligner Therapy (CO1)
- Advanced Understanding in Clear Aligner Therapy (CO2)