Fundamentals of Endodontic Therapy (CE1)| 13 CE Credits Prerequisites: None
Each step of endodontically treating and restoring a tooth is connected. This course walks the participant through each step of performing root canal therapy chairside in the most efficient manner – with each step building on the success of the previous. From case selection to diagnostic protocol to discussing the eventual coronal restoration, this hands-on course will teach techniques for clinical success at every step needed to take the patient out of pain, restore function to the tooth while maintaining the proper aesthetic, and enhance long term success. Participants will have the opportunity to perform all steps with expert instructors in extensive hands-on exercises related to all aspects of root canal therapy.
It is recommended that our Endodontics courses are taken in order. This course is typically offered two days prior to Advanced Concepts in Endodontics Therapy and we encourage participants to attend the courses back-to-back as part of our Training to Treatment in 4 Days program.
Staff seating is limited and on a first come, first serve basis.
Participants Will Learn:
Understand the factors of each unique case when diagnosing and treatment planning
Learn how to provide profound anesthesia on the most difficult cases
Perform conservative and safe access cavities
Achieve a predictable working length and automate your ability to create a reproducible glide path
Familiarize yourself with the different file technologies and options for imparting an appropriate shape to the canal
Recognize the importance of removing infection causing bacteria
Gain an understanding of the pros and cons of sealers and obturation techniques
Understand the importance of the definitive restoration in maintaining the integrity of the tooth
IMPORTANT: Each participant for the workshop must bring extracted teeth mounted in a plaster block. For this workshop, please bring 2 anterior teeth, 3 premolars and 1 molar mounted in stone. The following video shows how to mount the teeth.
We will NOT have extra extracted teeth available for participants who forget to bring the teeth.
- $3,995 Doctors
- $1,495 Team Members*
- 13 CE Credits
- Diwakar Kinra, D.D.S.
- Matthew Chesler, D.D.S.
Location:CDOCS Campus, Scottsdale, AZ
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
Give us a call at 877.295.4276 or email us.
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants (CL1)
- Fundamentals of CEREC Dentistry (CL2)
- Introduction to Digital Impressions and 3D Printing (CP1)
- Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC (CL3)
- Anterior Esthetics with CEREC (CL4)
- Comprehensive Restorative Care with a Digital Workflow (CL5)
- Advanced CEREC Software Mastery (CL6)
- The Next Level of Esthetics with CEREC (CL7)
- Cone Beam Basic Training (CB1)
- Advanced Cone Beam Diagnostics (CB2)
- Introduction to Sleep Medicine (CB3)
- Fundamentals of Endodontic Therapy (CE1)
- Advanced Concepts in Endodontics Therapy (CE2)
- Fundamentals of Implant Planning & Surgery (CI1)
- Fundamentals of Oral Surgery for the General Practitioner (CI7)
- Fundamentals of Guided Implant Surgery with Cone Beam (CI2)
- Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3a)
- Advanced Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3b)
- Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy (CI4)
- Implants in the Esthetic Zone (CI5)
- Comprehensive Digital Implant Workflow: Plan, Print, Place, and Restore (CI6)
- Fundamentals of Clear Aligner Therapy (CO1)
- Advanced Understanding in Clear Aligner Therapy (CO2)