Fundamentals of Oral Surgery for the General Practitioner (CI7)| 13 CE Credits Prerequisites: None
This course is designed to give doctors a fundamental overview of oral surgery in the general dental office. Participants will learn basic procedures such as 3rd molar extractions, soft tissue management, biopsies and more.
Intended for clinicians who are interested in adding more surgical procedures to their armamentarium in addition to placing implants, doctors will appreciate not only the science behind oral surgery, but also practical applications on how to perform those procedures in the office.
The course will cover oral surgery procedures, basic instrumentation, patient management as well as how to deal with risk management and post operative complications. Participants will learn from a combination of didactic lectures as well as hands on exercises in various surgical procedures.
Participants Will Learn:
The basic essentials of oral surgery
How to handle extractions - simple and complicated
The basics of surgical flaps and suturing
The indications for performing biopsies
- $3,995 Doctors
- $1,495 Team Members*
- 13 CE Credits
- Doug Smail, D.D.S.
Location:CDOCS Campus, Scottsdale, AZ
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
Give us a call at 877.295.4276 or email us.
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants (CL1)
- Fundamentals of CEREC Dentistry (CL2)
- Introduction to Digital Impressions and 3D Printing (CP1)
- Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC (CL3)
- Anterior Esthetics with CEREC (CL4)
- Comprehensive Restorative Care with a Digital Workflow (CL5)
- Advanced CEREC Software Mastery (CL6)
- The Next Level of Esthetics with CEREC (CL7)
- Cone Beam Basic Training (CB1)
- Advanced Cone Beam Diagnostics (CB2)
- Introduction to Sleep Medicine (CB3)
- Fundamentals of Endodontic Therapy (CE1)
- Advanced Concepts in Endodontics Therapy (CE2)
- Fundamentals of Implant Planning & Surgery (CI1)
- Fundamentals of Oral Surgery for the General Practitioner (CI7)
- Fundamentals of Guided Implant Surgery with Cone Beam (CI2)
- Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3a)
- Advanced Hard and Soft Tissue Grafting in Digital Dental Implant Dentistry (CI3b)
- Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy (CI4)
- Implants in the Esthetic Zone (CI5)
- Comprehensive Digital Implant Workflow: Plan, Print, Place, and Restore (CI6)
- Fundamentals of Clear Aligner Therapy (CO1)
- Advanced Understanding in Clear Aligner Therapy (CO2)