Faculty & Magazine Editor
Mark J. Fleming, D.D.S. is a 1978 graduate of The Ohio State University College of Dentistry. Dr. Fleming has spoken to several international groups on CEREC technology and has served on the Board of an international academy which furthered the understanding and use of computerized technologies and machinable restorative materials in dentistry. He serves as a consultant to a variety of dental manufacturers helping in product evaluation and design. Dr. Fleming has been a CEREC user since 2001, a beta tester for the CEREC software since 2004. He is a Resident Faculty at CDOCS.com. He is a Basic and Advanced Trainer for Patterson Dental for CEREC technology and Editor for CDOCS.com the Magazine.
Learn from Dr. Fleming:
- Fundamentals of CEREC Dentistry
- CEREC Mastery for Dental Assistants
- Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants with CEREC
- Anterior Esthetics with CEREC
- Comprehensive Restorative Care with a Digital Workflow