Special Rates at Exclusive Resorts
CDOCS learners retreat to relaxation in a wide range of lodging options in close proximity to our facility.
We have arranged discounted rates at the nearby hotels providing shuttle service to the campus. These distinctive properties offer unrivaled hospitality and amenities that make your stay in Scottsdale unforgettable.
January - April 2021 Only - Book the Spear rate and you will receive a $100 Resort Credit per paid room night to be used towards on-property dining including in-room dining, Well & Being Spa and the Resort's Retail Shops. Please note the credit must be used during the guest stay, this credit has no cash value and is only available to stays through January - April 2021.
Protecting our colleagues and guests is our top priority. Learn more about our Stay Well program here
In order to allow for proper social distancing and stay in compliance with local guidelines, we continue to revise and amend the hours of operations and offerings across the resort.
Click here for the latest:
- AAA Five-Diamond award recipient for 22 consecutive years
- Conde Nast Traveler's Top 100 Golf Resorts
- Travel + Leisure #3 Spa in North America
- Complimentary shuttle service to/from campus
- 649 spacious guestrooms, including 119 Casitas and 69 Fairmont Gold rooms with a private lounge
- High speed Internet and wireless access and full-service FedEx Business Center
- Complimentary fitness center for overnight guests featuring cardio and weight training equipment
- 24-hour in-room dining available
- Two 18-hole, championship golf courses (TPC Stadium and Champions Course)
- Award-winning Well & Being at Willow Stream including a full service salon, fitness center and adult-only rooftop pool
- Princess Tennis Center featuring 5 plexi-pave courts, clubhouse, clinics, match-mate service and private lessons
- Five pools including Sonoran Splash with (2) 200-ft. waterslides, zero entry, sandbox and cabanas
- Year-round Trailblazer's Family Adventure Center for children ages 5-12
- Sport court, children's playground and catch-and-release fishing in the lagoons
- 5 boutiques onsite featuring men and women's fashion, logo'd apparel, jewelry, sundries, designer handbags, eyewear, skin and body products
- What's New at the Princess
- Summer at the Princess
Well & Being at Willow Stream
- Find your energy at the #3 ranked spa in all of North America by Travel + Leisure magazine
- Rising from the resort's beautiful Hacienda Plaza, you'll find a sanctuary within a sanctuary: Well Being at Willow Stream. Like the resort, the spa pays tribute to the Arizona landscape. Inspired by Havasupai ("hah-vah-SOO-pie") Falls, a hidden oasis deep in the Grand Canyon, the spa features a luxurious rooftop pool and private cabanas; a spacious couple's suite; separate lounge areas and eucalyptus inhalation rooms for men and women; and a tranquil oasis, complete with soothing waterfall and lush gardens. Throughout, the spa's design draws on the elements of air, water, earth, wood and file.
- Well & Being at Willow Stream Specials
- BOURBON STEAK, a contemporary American steakhouse by acclaimed Chef Michael Mina. Offering happy hour nightly from 5-7pm AAA 4 Diamond
- La Hacienda featuring Modern Mexican cuisine and over 200+ varietals of tequila — offering happy hour nightly from 5:30-6:30pm
- The Grill at TPC overlooking the 18th hole of the Stadium Course, features a contemporary selection of fresh seafood and select poultry, beef and pasta in a comfortable, relaxed setting. Ask about our beer cicerone.
- The Plaza Bar features an indoor/outdoor bar with fire pits, signature cocktails and small bites menu. Special discount for Spear Education guests.
- Ironwood American Kitchen offers breakfast, lunch and dinner and features a menu of classic American favorites and specialty cocktails
Masks are encouraged in public spaces, per AZ and CDC guidelines
- Our hotel has not been open for first responders/medical staff to further reduce the potential exposure or risk for our guests. If any guests are experiencing Coronavirus symptoms or feeling unwell, they are requested to cancel their reservation and will not be checked into the hotel.
- Shuttle is available via pre-schedule appointment for a 7am and 7:30am single shuttle departure to the CDOCS/Spear Campus and 4pm and 4:30pm single shuttle pick up only.
- Shuttle service must be pre-scheduled at check in. Guests must inform the front desk at check in if they will need the shuttle 24 hours in advance.
- Those unable to make the scheduled 2 drop off and pick up times may purchase alternative shuttle options through uber, lyft, desert sedan, taxi, etc.
- Masks are required on the hotel shuttle and staff will not be handling any guest luggage or bags.
Food and drink service availability
- Bistro selling modified menu of 2 hot breakfast sandwich options, cereal/fruit, muffin, yogurt options for breakfast and modified menu of 2 flat bread options, burger, and deli sandwich for dinner (while supplies last)
- Bar is open for beer, wine, and liquor service
- Starbucks is currently open for service
- Pool is open 7am-11pm – guests are required to practice social distancing
- Housekeeping is suspended for stays less than 7 nights. Sufficient linens are provided in each room. Request of additional towels, linens, etc may be requested from the front desk. Trash can be left outside the door between 9am-3pm and will be discarded by staff. Should staff be required to enter the room during the stay for maintenance or any other reason, the guestroom must be vacant.
- On-site parking is available for a $7 daily fee, if applicable
- 24 hour food options are available for purchase in the market along with soft drinks, energy drinks, tea, and water.
- There are multiple restaurants in walking distance (<600 ft) including Persian Room, Sushi Brokers, Charleston's, Carrabas, Coconut's Fish Café, and PitaDale.
Hampton Inn and Suites has committed to elevated cleaning measure to ensure the safety of guests for additional details on current hotel policies and service please refer to their website.
A courtesy shuttle is available for Corporate Guests and they request that Guests, sit every other seat, and wear a face covering.
No assistance will be available for the handling of luggage
Shuttle Service available 1 hour before class begins and up to 1 hour after class concludes.
- FREE Self Parking
- Free Breakfast, which is currently a Grab n Go Breakfast Bag
- FREE Wifi, and use of Business Center
- Fitness Room
- Coin operated washer & dryer
- Outdoor Swimming pool and BBQ with patio seating
- 24/7 Pantry where Guests can purchase, personal care items, snack food, bottle Water, Wine, Beer, frozen entrees, etc.
Our top priority - our guests
AC Scottsdale North is located just 2 miles from Spear Education and in the heart of North Scottsdale's Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter districts. Once you're here, walking to many dining and shopping destinations is easy and minutes from our front door.
- Marriott Commitment to Clean and flexible cancellation
- Fitness center and outdoor pool
- Start the morning with breakfast at the AC Kitchen. Toast to your evening at the AC Lounge
- Peruse museum-quality artwork or find a new story in the AC Library
- Convenient onsite parking
The COVID-19 pandemic has required Marriott to raise their demanding standards to an even higher level with new protocols for the current circumstances.
They are committed to providing the valued customer, with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19. Consisting of in-house and outside experts in food and water safety, hygiene and infection prevention, and hotel operations, Marriott’s Cleanliness Council is redefining our cleaning and safety standards.
Below is some additional information on Marriott’s revised cleanliness procedures and protocols.
Marriott will continue to monitor and stay up-to-date on the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which can be found here.
Their most recent travel guidance information is available at travelguidance.marriott.com.
The Best Western Plus Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites is a newly renovated full service hotel that features deluxe two-room suites. Located in the heart of North Scottsdale, the hotel offers complimentary shuttle service within a five-mile radius which includes the Spear Campus, and is just two blocks from upscale shopping and dining in the Scottsdale Quarter and Kierland Commons.
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet, served from 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool and whirlpool
- Complimentary Wireless Internet in lobby and guest rooms
- Room service nightly
- Free parking; No resort fees
- Lobby business center
- Guest laundry facilities and daily valet service
- Lobby Market with snacks and sundry items
- Silver Wings Bar, open from 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. daily.
Reservations can be made by calling 480.951.4000 — be sure to request the SPEAR special rate. Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis, particularly during the high-volume special event months of January through March.
Hilton Garden Inn is taking safety and cleanliness very seriously and is working closely with their management company as well as Hilton directly. Here is additional information on the measures they are taking to keep guests safe.
Currently, no shuttle service is available
- At this moment, they are offering very limited food & beverage services as they wait for the guidelines and safety initiatives to take effect for our restaurant.
Holiday Inn and Suites has out forth measures for all IHG hotels regarding COVID-19 cleaning and precautions. Learn more here
In addition, specifically at this location, service has temporarily ceased in the restaurant, lounge and shuttle.
Email us and we can help get you here safely.